Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bike rides

Yesterday Danielle and girls stopped over after naps to visit and give Emma an early birthday present (Woody, which she loooves, from Toy Story.  I've now seen Toy Story probably 50 times since Maddie's been born.  Thank you Pixar, Woody, and Buzz, you're helping us through the "newborn" days.)  I invited them to stay for dinner, since we had enough, so we played outside until the guys got home.  As soon as Bill got home, he wanted to take Cambelle and Emma out on the bike, and it was a big hit.  Danielle was my photographer while I held Maddie.

They look like they are listening to instructions.
I could hear them giggling as Bill rode.
J and D.  I also found a picture of toes...didn't think I'd share those.
Miss Chloe.  She cracks me up just being herself.

1 comment:

danielle said...

hahaha..I thought you would like the picture of my wonderful toes...