Emma's been doing a lot of pretend play lately, and it's so cute. After church today, she took Dora for a walk in the baby stroller, and then decided to put her in her highchair. (I had to help her put the tray on and slide another chair over.) I asked Emma what Dora was going to eat, and she said "soup", so I gave her a spoon to feed her. She sat there for ten minutes "talking" to Dora and feeding her. Then I really made Emma soup for lunch, and took Dora out so she could sit in her highchair, but Emma wanted to sit next to Dora. She sometimes wants to eat on the big chairs, and I choose my battles, so I let her eat next to Dora. When she was done eating, she pushed the bowl in front of Dora and said, "Here Dora."
No, it's not warm enough for this dress. Emma had a sweater over it, but she took it off when we got home.
Emma and her friend having lunch together.
3 comments:
I love Dora... but do you think she kinda looks freaky in the last picture? She looks like she's going to get off the chair and run away... (can you say CHUCKY) I guess it's the big eyes that freak me out... hehehe
I miss Emma!!! She is too cute....and I was thinking the same thing about Dora as Danielle! Lets get together soon, I feel like I haven't seen Emma in a while!!!
That Dora's head is also extremely large compared to the rest of her body... but Emma loves her, and it hasn't come to life yet.
Post a Comment