Wednesday, February 4, 2009

snow day #2!

Today I had another snow day off from school!  I actually was shocked, because I hadn't really paid attention to the weather much.  It was SUCH a nice day with Emma, especially compared to last week's snow day.  She's back to being my happy girl.  I wasn't going to take her out in the snow...I don't have a snow suit for her, it's cold, and I'm 7 months pregnant.  BUT on the way across the street to play (inside) with my neighbor's kids, I let Emma roam a bit in the snow.  She was SO happy, she was giggling to herself when she first put her feet in the snow.  I was surprised at how deep the snow was, it was almost up to her knees in some spots.


My neighbor had snowpants that didn't fit either of her kids, so I took Emma back out in the snow after her nap (I felt bad not, she was so happy earlier in it.)


We also borrowed their sled, which I thought would be so much fun pulling her around in the yard.  But this is what happened when I sat her on it.  
So I left her to wander the yard.  (I had to stop her before she ruined the neighbor's perfect snow.)

No comments: