I think each month is more fun than the last. Emma's playing makes Bill and me laugh, she finds a new way to play with her toys every day. Her new thing is to say "Ta-da!" when she does something she thinks is great (which makes me laugh so hard, so then she runs around saying it more.)
"inside" her chair
Taking her baby for a walk (that look on her face is because she now yells NO at me when she sees the camera).
Again, annoyed at the camera, but she was cute sitting next to me putting on her bracelets.
Dressing up. And it's not limited to just her, she makes everyone in the room try on the hat (especially Uncle Brian when he's over.)
Her new favorite, going inside her tent (an awesome hand-me down from Gia, Kaylee, and Mackie.)
Sometimes I'm invited inside. Today, I wasn't.
Emma decided to lay down while she put on her bracelets. Dressing up is hard work.
1 comment:
I can't wait until Leah wears a tutu....its sooo girly....
Emma looks so comfortable laying in the tent!
Post a Comment