
Looks like Emma's going to have a sister! And everything seems healthy and good. (I have a 3-D picture of the baby, but she looks VERY alien like. Other parts were floating above the baby's face, so the lady had to do something to faze those parts out, but it made the eyes look huge and dark, so I'm not going to share it. It's not a chubby cherub baby face in the picture.) Anyway, it was amazing just to see the baby moving around and all her parts, I teared up watching the screen (that's a common theme with me lately).
1 comment:
YAY another girl for Reid to fight over and Leah and her will be close in age! I'm so happy Emma will have a sister!! Hopefully she won't let her friends borrow Emmas clothes and jewelry and Bills shirts!!! Haha think about that, what a crazy thing we did! :)
Post a Comment