Emma and Reid play so nice together, I can't get enough of it. Last night (after some tree chopping, see the post below) Reid visited and made Emma's day. Reid kept tickling her, and she would just lay there and hysterically laugh. Then they would jump on her chair, fall over, and do it all over again. At one point, we looked over and Reid was just taking Emma by the hand and walking her around the kitchen (which just made me think of that Full House episode where DJ and the Greek walked around the kitchen table...but so not the same). I missed the momenst, as usual, with the video camera, but I did get a few cute pictures.
sitting in a flipped over chair

banging on the coffee table (not sure who was copying who)

trying to reach for a kiss

so funny, I think Emma's licking his nose

I forget what they were doing here, but Emma loved it.

1 comment:
these two are absolutely adorable together!
Post a Comment