This Thursday we have settlement for our house! We have been moved out of our old house since the middle of February, so Bill and I are so excited to have a house again! We are so thankful to my parents for letting us stay with them the past five months! Packing is a lot quicker this time, since almost all of our belongings are in a storage unit. I do have to pack up extra things of Emma's that she's outgrown...SO many clothes, her baby tub, exersaucer...it's amazing how much she has changed since we moved. It is of course harder to get anything done with her on the go nonstop now, when we first were packing I could just put a pile of toys in front of her to keep her occupied. I know Emma will miss seeing her grandparents everyday, as well as the cat and dog, who always give her some sort of entertainment. And Bill and I will really miss having built-in-babysitters (ha, thanks Mom and Dad!)
So Thursday we have our final walk-through, settlement, and then start unpacking the moving truck that Bill is going to load tommorrow night!

2 comments:
Congrats! If you guys need help let us know. We will be around.
Wow, the time is finally here! We're so excited for you guys to be moving into your new house:) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment