Friday, July 18, 2008

all better

Yesterday was filled with a no-napping, cranky Emma and a cranky me (I hate to admit it, but I was.) Last night when Emma REFUSED to go to bed...this never, ever, ever happens, she usually points to her bed.lays down with Bunny and is out...we let her cry until she fell asleep, so awful. It was heartbreaking, we never had to do that really, but we won, and she finally gave up and fell asleep. And the BEST part...she slept until 8:15 this morning!!! 7:30 is sleeping-in in our house, so anything past 8 is a special treat. It was beautiful. Today she was her happy self, and just has a little cold and hasn't eaten the best the past two days. We went over Aunt D's to swim and visit the girls, and now Emma is passed out in her crib. Hooray, amen.

I'll have to add pictures soon, I'm slacking.

No comments: