Sunday, June 1, 2008

weekend updates

Emma hasn't felt 100% the past few days. Thursday evening she had a fever and was up half the night. She ended up falling asleep on me in our bed around 3AM (which never ever happens), and if wasn't for her being sick, I would have enjoyed the cuddle time more. (The fever was gone by the morning.) She also broke out in a heat rash, we think from having a fever, but she has been so pleasant, I've been trying not to overreact (I also Googled every illness under the sun and learned the symptoms of every rash-related sickness that Emma does not have, I'm practically an M.D.) The rash luckily is starting to go away.
Sunday brightened Emma's weekend up, Grandmom and Grandpop took her to the mall and she got to make her first Build-a-Bear! My mom took a picture for me, and said Emma hugged every bear they showed her, and then cried when the woman took her bear away to stuff it. The bear also sings a happy birthday song when you press it's paw, so cute.

Grandpop and Emma with her new bear
Friday (I'm backtracking) we had a pre-dry-wall walk through of our house with the builder (they're going to start dry-walling next week). It was exciting to walk around the house. The builder doesn't like to be exact with a date of settlement, I guess to cover himself, but after my many questions of when different things will be done by, he told be that he will have us in by the end of July or he'll lose his job (that shut me up.) Hey, I just like a schedule!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: