
Emma has been so funny lately, Bill and I think she must know she turned one and decided to act like a big girl now. On her birthday, she walked across the room by herself (yay!) and since then has been bravely trying to walk on her own. She hasn't gotten further than about five steps, but she really has been trying to walk on her own every time she is standing. It's so exciting and funny to see her little body go. I'll put up a video if I can ever catch her at the right time. (Oh, and these are pictures I had taken of her last week.)
In honor of Emma turning 1, here are are few facts about her:
LOVES
*being chased and "surprised" by us
*doggies
*pointing and having us name everything to her, then pointing fast and having us name things fast
*bananas, watermelon, cheese, raviolis, and anything sweet or off of our plate
*being outside
*hugging stuffed animals
HATES
*having her hair washed
*being in the car too long
*being feed from a spoon (unless it's yogurt or something sweet)
*not getting her own way (don't we all?)

1 comment:
Such cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment