Wednesday, April 30, 2008

no no

I've really slacked taking pictures of Emma lately, and I think it's mainly because I've been chasing her around and redirecting her energy. She's been crawling and pulling herself up to stand for a month or two now, but she's become very fast at both recently. Here are a few of the things Emma did this morning (just so you know, I was only a few feet from her and stopping her seconds later)
*used the big screen tv to pull up on and bang with both hands on the screen
*tried to unplug things from the electrical outlet
*slammed open and closed Grandmom's glass cabinent doors
*pulled the cat's tail
*tried to climb up the steps too many times to count
*tasted the dog's bone
*stuck her finger up her nose 5 times (I did get a picture of that, I'm a sicko. But it was funny because it was like, "Oh, what's in here?") We celebrate all new discoveries in this family.
So my new phrase has been "no-no". Emma tries to repeat me, but it comes out more like "na". And then she'll turn to me, smile her beautiful smile, and climb up to bang on the tv screen once more.

No comments: