Thursday, March 6, 2008

standing



The pictures say it all...Emma has learned overnight how to sit and stand in her crib, literally. And now she is too busy figuring that out to sleep. I did think it was cute and funny, until it was 4 o'clock in the morning, or it was an hour after putting her down for a nap, and she's standing banging on her crib like a drum. She's becoming fast getting to standing too, by the time I layed her down and walked to the door, she was standing again. So now after only a short nap this morning and no nap this afternoon, we have given up to watching a Baby Einstein video.
Just another reminder that I will never have it all figured out as a parent.

Here's what a found her doing this afternoon while she should have been napping. (I was trying to be sneaky but she saw me. There goes my career as a private detective.)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurie said...

YAY Emma! Now we can stick them in a crib together and they can just stand and play and we can go have coffee....(haha yeah right)

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell you....but you never ever figure it out as a parent. Just when you think you have it right....they always do something different....even when they get to be your age and Yvonne's!