

I've been giving Emma finger foods to eat for lunch, since that is all she's interested in at that time of day. She is bread-obsessed...if bananas and puffs are scattered with bread, she will carefully pick out the bread and eat that first (she is practicing her sorting skills for kindergarten?). She will go through a whole piece of wheat bread before she even touches the bananas and puffs, two of her favorites.
She also thinks it's funny if I pretend to have the hiccups (I know, so random) so we had a little fun at lunchtime today.
While I was sitting on the floor typing this, Emma managed to push up on my legs from sitting, stand up, and even let go of me for a split second to stand on her own (she quickly grabbed me before she fell)!
1 comment:
That's so funny - Lyndsay is a bread-a-holic too!! She loves it.
Post a Comment