Sunday, October 30, 2011

random

One beautiful day after school I took the girls to Duffield's to play and get lunch. 




 This is Emma's favorite room in the house...she spends most of her time here doing crafts or coloring.

Beautiful day outside playing.


 I think Maddie fell off the swing a second after I took this picture.  Now we have a no-belly rule.

Maddie and I went to the park one day while Emma was at school.  She was fascinated with the ducks.




Emma's school pictures shocked me at how old she looked!


Last year vs this year.  Almost could make me cry.

Just another after doing crafts while Maddie naps.  Emma almost is bored some days, I sometimes try to be a bit more creative than coloring.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

That is crazy how much older Emma looks this year than last. I guess 3 to 4 is further apart than I thought. Such cute pictures!! Thanks for updating :)