Monday, July 18, 2011

phone pictures

I realized that I have so many pictures on my phone that I have barely looked at....most of the time it's my go-to camera, since it's always with me.  Even though the quality isn't the best, these end up being some of my favorite pictures because of the memories.
Here is what has I've been snapping pictures of this summer so far...

Emma got her ears pierced on Father's Day.

Relaxing in the hammock. 
 On the way to the Cape May Ferry
 Driving onto the ferry.
 Our ferry ride pictures...








 Emma figured out how to pump her legs to make herself swing, and I didn't want to forget her expression.
 Driving into OC.
 Beautiful day at the beach.

 At 4th of July fireworks.
 At the Please Touch Museum...







 Loved this part...they were acting like it was Supermarket Sweeps.









 They got to ride the carousel twice.





 Bill and I had free tickets to the U2 concert.

No comments: