Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June

The month of June is already over, so I am behind big time.  Here goes...

June 7: Emma's crib/toddler bed magically transformed into her new birthday big girl bed.  She came home from school beyond thrilled. 

June 8: Emma woke up and realized it was THE BIG DAY.  She looked like this 1 minute after waking up:
 Birthdays are so much fun. 
 She had several wardrobe changes this day.  Every time she opened a present, she'd want to wear it.
 About to swim in their new kiddie pool...Maddie is not quite sure how to pose with her sister, I think, but it works.
 June 9: The last day of 3 year-old preschool in Miss Christine's class {sob}...
 It was sunny that day.
 Miss Christine and Miss Lisa.
 June 11: Emma's ballet dance recital.  I had to stop crying to actually watch it.  I was so proud of her.
 She almost died when I let her wear real makeup. 

 June 12: Emma's Tangled birthday party.  She wore this dress for 5 minutes, until she realized it was over 90 degrees outside. 


 She had a blast.


And just for fun...

 Maddie as Snow White
 Playing in the sprinkler



 All lotioned up for the beach

2 comments:

adrienne said...

I'll see your June and raise you April! Just started last night all the way back at Soph's birthday and Easter, yikes! Love the pics:)

Laurie said...

You girls are too funny! I am on track right now! Love the pictures! can't believe how big these girls look! It makes me sad how fast this time is going!