Friday, April 22, 2011

what's happening

Most of these pictures were sadly taken on my phone, so the quality isn't the best.  It's just more practical sometimes...and on hand.


Not sure when this was, but Maddie and Leah wouldn't stop hugging, then falling over together laughing. 

It just uploaded sideways...but I like how Emma looks like she has a double chin ;) First time ever probably.


Love this picture.  The dress-up dress and rain boots and her sassy smile say it all.

 Maddie being shy.

 She wasn't really driving this, just pretending.
 Emma insists on running behind the quad for some reason.
 Maddie admiring herself.


 Emma's ballet group picture.  In their recital costumes.
 I adore her in this costume...and for what I paid, someone will be this for Halloween too I think.
 Water gun fights on the rare hot days in April.  It some how came into the house, and my cabinets got washed that day.
 I love Maddie's hair as she runs.
 In her new Rapunzel dress she got for her birthday (more on her big day another day.)
 She is just too much.

 All bathed and ready for popcorn and a show.

No comments: