We are recovering here from some stomach bug. It started with Emma, then me, and lastly Maddie. Praying Bill doesn't get it. I think I have done 5 loads of laundry and sprayed down every "non-porous" object with Lysol. Emma had it the worst, and Maddie's handling it the best...throwing up one minute and then literally running around the house playing tag the next.
I am so ready for Spring.
No idea what I have been taking pictures of, but I guess this is what we do to keep entertained.
They always steal the laundry basket as soon as I look away. I guess laundry day isn't all that bad.
Maddie's attempt to pull Emma.
Looks like Maddie was done playing here.
Maddie insists on putting on Emma's boots and whatever other object is laying around that she can put on by herself. I was in the kitchen for 2 seconds and then saw her like this. She thinks she's smiling for the camera here.
That is Maddie saying cheese...and those poor rosy cheeks need some Spring too.
Every so often they'll rediscover the dress up clothes...Maddie picked out her outfit by herself (and she's shaking pom-poms). I think she had just throw up 30 minutes ago, but doesn't know how to sit down and rest...She has to keep up with her big sister.
Emma always chooses the Cinderella dress, and then just builds from there. And then parades around like she's on the catwalk. Love her.
Oh and Maddie is 21 months today...maybe I'll post about that another day. I can't believe in 3 months she'll be TWO!
No comments:
Post a Comment