Emma had her preschool Christmas show yesterday. I was so proud of her. I'd been hearing parts of the songs since November, so it was nice to finally figure out what the rest of the song was. She quietly sang her songs and would catch our eye and give us a shy smile. She was almost squished out between the two kids next to her, but she didn't care. I love this stuff.
Walking in.
(I got so emotional, I had to choke back tears. I need to get it together.)
You think this looks squishy? They were almost on her lap at one point. But she just kept smiling.
I love three year olds.
Santa surprised the children and showed up. They were told to go sit near him (he read a story) and Emma ran right over.
I love this girl.
Emma also started ballet two weeks ago. It's one hour a week, and I was really nervous about it. I didn't know how it would go since the other girls started in September and I'd have to entertain Maddie for the hour. But Emma ran right in the very first day and just followed along with the rest of the class, and didn't hesitate once. And they are 3 and 4 year olds, so that helps :) Maddie plays a little, snacks a little, and just hangs out with me watching. Emma loves it ("I just want to be a ballerina Mommy.") and I love watching.
*Edited to add: I just looked at this picture and thought Is that POOP on my tree skirt?! I just went over and checked it out, it's a feather from the cat toy. It's pretty sad I didn't know.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she is just so big. I want to cry. She looks adorable as a ballerina!
Post a Comment