Maddie had her 18-month check-up last week, and turned 19 months Sunday.
She is 24.7 lbs and 33 3/4 inches tall (I think that's 50% and 90%.) She's catching up to Emma quickly!
She says about a handful of words daily, they're a little random:
juice, trash, uh-oh, ouch, shoes, yuck, poop, cheers, ma-ma, hi, nice, mine, up, shh
She is now very into taking off her clothes and diaper, especially when it is very wet (can't blame her there), and will say "poop" to sit on the potty. I brought the little potty chair down because she wants to sit every time I use the bathroom. She only peed once, I think it was a fluke, but seriously, wants to sit, wipe and wash her hands multiple times a day. I just let her, or else she dissolves into tears. Whenever I'm folding laundry and she finds a pair of Emma's panties, she insists on wearing them...Maybe she'll potty train herself? I'm so not interested right now :)
I haven't taken many pictures lately, but I found these on my phone that Emma took.
(ignore the dishes stacked in my sick. It must have been the maid's day off ;)
1 comment:
you crack me up with your one-liners. Love the pics and the update:)
Post a Comment