I think I say the same things every month about Maddie. So I won't this time. But they all are still true. We just love this girl.
I love how she crosses her ankles.
She can't get enough of this Halloween book.
Playing with the trains at Barnes & Nobles while Emma is at school.
A few things I have not said yet:
*Maddie wants to go on the potty. I mean sit on, not use. She tugs on her pants and points to the potty until I finally give in and let her sit. Then she immediately wants up and then has to wash her hands. Maybe she'll be easy to potty-train?
*She is becoming very independent at the park, climbing and sliding down the slides by herself. She really climbs on everything she can get on.
*Is trying very hard to talk. If I had all day to analyze the sounds she makes, I bet more words would be in there. So far I can understand "juice", "this", and some sound she kept making for bus. Today she pointed to Bill's car saying "dada", so she is making progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment