We went to the Cape May Zoo on Friday. It's a free zoo, but I'm always left a little disappointed because the "zoo" animals are always in the corner, behind two cages, asleep, behind a tree. So it's hard for the girls to get a good look. So our favorite part is always the goats and pigs...We should just go to a farm I guess.
Emma loved feeding the goats.
Maddie feed them for a minute, then decided she was afraid of them and was safer with Daddy.
I told Emma it was okay to pet the pig. He didn't seem to mind. I kind of wanted to see what he would do. (His mouth was very far from her hand..I calculated my reaction time with his ability to turn...)
Maddie thought the pigs were hysterical.
Our zoo highlight was this little train ride. Emma couldn't stop smiling the whole time.
Can u tell who did not want their picture taken in front of the train?
We stayed down in OC this weekend.
Since the girls got up so early Saturday morning, we went down to the boardwalk and rode a surrey. Bill and I sat behind the girls and pedaled...okay, Bill pedaled and I let my feet rotate on the pedals.

The beach was perfect Saturday. A cool breeze and the ocean wasn't too cold. The girls had such a great time.
She cracks me up, she almost looks mad I took her picture.
Got to love an outie.
(She wasn't sad, I don't know what she was doing here.)
No comments:
Post a Comment