Tuesday, August 3, 2010

randomness

Again, I have been bad at keeping up, so this is what I got when I (finally) uploaded my pictures.  
We came home one evening and a doe and a fawn were thisclose to us, eating our grass.  Emma was fascinated, and I decided then not to show her Bambi for a very long time. 

I was getting frustrated with the daily battle of getting Emma dressed and ready for the day.  So I made this when I had 5 minutes of motivation and threw in another job she does sometimes to make it official (that's put away the silverware from the dishwasher for those of you who can't interpret my art.)  
(Seriously, aren't I an awesome artist?)
I think it makes my words more legitimate with Emma...we'll see.   


Maddie discovering ketchup.  
(Her stamp is from the music class the girls and I have been going to once a week.  We're loving it.)

Today.  The girls got up way too, early, but were being so cooperative and sweet during breakfast.
 

Silly.

Tired.

A ham.
 

Loving the swings.
And loving pushing her little sister.
 

No comments: