Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a few more

 I just found these pictures from the 4th on my phone. 

I love how they are almost holding hands.
I forgot to mention the fireworks earlier...my plan was for the girls to come to the beach and see the fireworks with us, and I'm not going to lie, I was SO excited.  But, they had other ideas.  By 8:05 Maddie was crying and falling over because she was so tired, so we put her to bed.  By 8:15 Emma was laying down crying that she didn't want to see the fireworks because they are too loud.  I begged her.  Nope.  So Bill, my aunt and cousin, and I went to see them while my parents stayed at the house with the girls.  And I made Emma swear that when she is four she is coming with me.  Well see.
Anyway, it was a chilly and beautiful night.  The sand was cool and the fireworks were great.  
I didn't bring my camera, so this was the best I could do, but it obviously doesn't do the night justice.

No comments: