Emma woke up on her birthday and came downstairs saying, "Mommy it's my birthday today." She was just so happy and smiley all day, and I enjoyed every minute with her.
Mr. Softee showed up at the park, so Emma picked the Scooby-Doo pop.
Bill left work early and met us there. He got Emma a soccer ball so they threw and kicked it around. I loved the faces she made.
Emma requested pink cupcakes.
I think her face looked that happy all day.
I loved her reaction when we sang.
I think she just licked the icing off of a few cupcakes.
*On the way to the park we always pass the hospital Emma was born at and I point it out to her sometimes. On this day, I looked at it, thinking three years ago today... Then Emma noticed it and said, "Mommy, Emma was there when Emma was little. But now Emma's big." That about sums up how I felt all day. Love her.
1 comment:
Awww...so cute...she looks soooo old in that picture of her in her new little store. Happy Birthday Emma!!! Love you!
Post a Comment