We had a great weekend. Saturday MomMom and PopPop took the girls to Camp Haluwasa in the morning. They got to ride a train, Emma got a flower painted on her arm, and played outside (and Bill and I got a lot of yard/house work done!). They came home after lunch, and since Maddie was passed out in the car, we jumped in and drove to Ocean City.
Emma with her balloon and train whistle and MomMom and PopPop.
Ocean City had a craft fair, and the weather was beautiful, so we walked around for a while, then went to the boardwalk for rides and pizza.
Emma thought that she'd love this caterpillar roller coaster, but cried to get off halfway through.
Cambelle, Emma, Reid, and Leah went on the boats together. Emma had to wave every time she passed.
We ate pizza on the music pier, and I took too many pictures.
Isn't Maddie sporting a hot look? I just stuck capris on under her outfit.
I love how Maddie is leaning on Emma.
Oh how I wish Maddie was looking.
Sunday after church, we had family over for my father-in-law's birthday. Aunt Lisa gave Maddie a pool for her birthday, and since it was so warm out, the girls put on their bathing suits and had a lot of fun.
(Okay, I have loved this bathing suits from Old Navy, and wanted to get them in yellow, but Emma was with me when I was there and really wanted the pink..I think she may have had a mini-fit over it...so I got the pink. But I love them anyway.)
PopPop and Emma blowing out the candles.
1 comment:
Love all the pics!
Post a Comment