Maddie is our good eater. She eats above and beyond our expectations (given her sister.)
Her new goal is to take the spoon from me and tries to dip it. She hasn't wanted to actually feed herself with the spoon, but laughs at herself when she dips it.
I don't think there is one meal where she isn't slimy and dirty.
I think we made at least made it through lunch today without her rubbing her hands in her hair.
Emma on the other hand, rarely eats lunch. I hold my breath. Most days she will eat a few bites. Today, she has either allergies or a cold, so I don't blame her, but I still tried.
Hot dog, no thanks. Mac-n-cheese noodles, nope, not today. I do know she isn't feeling good, because she didn't even fall for the "we can go outside after you eat your lunch" bribe. She said she wants to stay home. I even offered her a popsicle to help her throat, and she turned it down, because it's too cold. Oh boy. Maddie and I end up picking at her food.
Some days peanut butter crackers or a yogurt count as a meal.
Today is one of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment