("...sweeping the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet..." Did that pop in anyone else's head when you read the title, or do we just watch too much PBS?)
This picture sums it up for us. We are happy Spring has arrived.
We got sand today for the sand table, and both girls are so entertained by it.
I gagged watching Maddie eat a handful of sand, and so did she actually. She hasn't done it again (yet.)
It's so nice she can stand and play with Emma and not on my hip for a change (but I do love it, it's not going to last for much longer...)
I vividly remember Emma at this age playing outside on the little slide. And now they both have fun together on it (except Emma would rather go down the bigger slide.)
And it may look like I am a huge celebrator of St. Patrick's Day, but I sorry to say I'm not. I'm not Irish, and I just don't get it. So I dressed them in green, but that's about it. And we're having spaghetti for dinner. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment