Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sisterly love

Now that Maddie is mobile, she is everywhere Emma is (usually just two steps behind.) I go back and forth. I feel bad for Emma because Maddie is always grabbing her toys and chewing on them and pulling her hair and in her face. And I feel bad for little Maddie, all she wants to do is be with Emma and play with her, and there goes Emma grabbing her toys back and running away. Every so often, though, there are moments where they both just laugh together and entertain each other, and I melt.

Maddie just learned to do "so big" and throw both of her arms up (she also just starting giving high-fives, so funny.) I was trying to get a picture of Maddie doing "so big", and Emma wanted me to take a picture of her doing it. I love this picture because look at Maddie in the background!
So big!
Maddie in action. Knocking over Emma's castle. Emma actually took it very well, and just rebuilt it.

Maddie loves to attack Emma's dollhouse. I'm constantly moving her away, just to have her crawl back and climb on the house again. She's like Godzilla...or King Kong, I get them confused. Either way, she loves to steal the babies and chew on them.

Studying them.

Yummy.

Emma loves a good tea party.

This is one of Maddie's moves. She stands on her legs while on all fours.
I think Emma is yelling at Maddie here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girls are just beautiful!! Love all the pictures and I love a good tea party. Grams Rambo

danielle said...

HAHA... I was going to say the same thing about having a tea party... there's nothing like a good tea party, especially with Emma... she's a great host!