Thursday, January 21, 2010
9 months!
I think I say it every month, but how is Madeline NINE months old already? She is busy trying to keep up with Emma most of the day. Her favorite things to do are chew on Emma's toys, shoes, and climb on everything. She learned to pull to standing the other day, so that everytime I turn around now, she is standing holding onto something new. She is slowly becoming more opinionated about what she eating, and she prefers finger foods over to pureed ones. Maddie takes 2 long naps now (I'm loving it) and is sleeping somewhat better at night (my goal is to break her of her random wake-ups). She has an internal alarm clock that wakes her (and me!) up every day at 6:30 AM. She learned to clap, and will bop her head or clap to any jingle, even the toliet flushing (yes, you heard me. I caught her doing a little dance move as the toliet flushed.) She gives the best hugs and will imitate kisses, and is getting to be more fun every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
gorgeous girl! I keep laughing picturing her diving head first into that chair at Reid's party with her feet sticking straight up!
Post a Comment