Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 years 7 months 23 days


Emma.  She has really been testing us lately.  We have great, fun, easy days together.  And then we don't.  But right now I want to just think about all the reasons why I love her so much and forget about the rest.
*After a long day, last week we were eating dinner and Emma said out of the blue, "Mommy's the best!"
*If you ask her how much we love her or she loves us, she will say, "So so so much!"
*She automatically will start singing to Maddie in the car if she is crying (okay, somethimes she does just say Stop it Maddie, but not usually :)
*She loves putting her toys in combinations of a baby, a mommy, and a daddy, including her bunnies, *Baby bunny (who she calls Purple Bunny because I accidently washed him with jeans once and he turned purple) has to sleep on the open side of her bed to keep her from falling out of bed.
*Emma talks in third person most of the time ("Emma likes this show!") which we're trying to correct, but I love it anyway.
*She loves to help me do chores, especially emptying silverware from the dishwasher and switching laundry and pushing the buttons on the machines.
*She wants us to blow a loud, smacking kiss to her before we leave her room at bedtime.

No comments: