Tuesday, November 17, 2009
our day
I haven't been taking many pictures lately, so today I committed to taking some. We've been busy...working on potty training (Emma has had great moments, and then other moments I'm scrubbing pee out of the carpet), Maddie is busy trying to put every object other than her toys in her mouth, and Emma is on a nap-strike since giving up her paci. I know she still needs one, the past two days I've taken a car ride after Emma not taking a nap, and she has passed out asleep within 10 minutes of leaving the house. Tomorrow is a new day.
Emma decided to bring down her blanket and bunny after not taking a nap. I think she layed here for five minutes.
We made cookies today to pass what would have been nap-time. Emma loves to help bake, and had cookie dough smeared all over her face by the end.
Playing with a ball in the yard. She kept telling me to kick the ball high like Daddy, but I didn't meet the standard, so she gave up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment