I forgot to post when I took Emma last week for her 2 year check up. She was so cooperative, I was shocked, and let the nurse and doctor weigh her/examine her without any complaining. (She got a lollipop at Wawa as a treat for being so good. She picked that over a doughnut with sprinkles!)
No shots, she's all up to date, so I was relieved. She now weighs a whooping 23 lbs 10 oz (I think that's like the 20%?) and 35 inches tall (70%). So she is still tiny, she's gained like 2 lbs the past 6 months.
She still is a picky eater, and will go some days barely eating much, and then go nuts for a few days. Her pediatrician said you can't make a kid do two things, eat and poop...and wasn't concerned, and said she is healthy little girl, feed her what you can when you can. I been told she is small since I was pregnant, I'm so over it. So I just read all the labels and sneak food in where I can. My new discovery that she loves is all-natural peanut butter: healthy and fatty (it's sooo good, so much better than my reduced-fat pb.) Emma's still missing her four canine teeth (the "vampire" teeth) but they are starting to come in. I think that I partly the reason she hasn't been eating well lately and has been chomping on her fingers. So happy I don't have to bring her back until next year!
1 comment:
That is such a GREAT picture of Emma .... magazine worthy!!!
Post a Comment