Bill has been asking me to see if I can figure out how to get our videos from our video camera onto the computer as a back-up. It's been on my to-do list, and yesterday it was the most appealing to do. So I figured it out (thank you Google for having all the answers.)
I got nostalgic watching the videos, and showed them to Emma when she got up from her nap, and she loved watching herself ("More Emma!"). I realized I barely use my video camera and I need to use it SO much more...and now I can share them!
Here is Maddie in the morning (almost sounds like a talk-show). Our morning routine has been Maddie and me coming downstairs while Emma lounges in her bed until 8ish. I am loving my quiet mornings, I have just enough time to check the weather, brush my teeth, do a devotion, and gulp down a cup of coffee before Emma summons me. And Maddie is her most pleasant, smiling, and then dozing off in her swing (which totally was made for her type of baby, she loves it.)
2 comments:
awww....that's awesome. That made me smile. Too cute!!!
I was enjoying those late mornings with Soph as well up until this week when she decided that 6 or 6:30 was a better time to wake up! aaahhhh That video is so cute. Soph is watching with me and said, "awww, she's so cute"
Post a Comment