Friday, June 26, 2009

2 months

Don't know why, but I love this picture.

Maddie went for her 2 month check-up today.  She is 11 lbs 2 oz (50%) and 22 1/2 inches (50%).  The past two months have flown by, but it's hard to remember what life was like without my two girls.  It definitely is getting easier, but I wouldn't call it easy yet.   Emma is used to having a sister, and even has found ways to be entertained by her.  We like to play, "Madeline Get You!" which is us chasing Emma with Madeline and touching her with a foot (poor baby).  Emma also loves to cover up Maddie and give her a paci, or get touched by Maddie's wild arm movements and giggles.  
Maddie still loves to be moving.  The baby swing that Emma didn't really care about is finally getting it's money's worth, she naps in it a few times a day.  She still isn't the best sleeper at night unless we are holding/rocking her, but she is getting better at being put down in her bassinet.  I haven't put her in her own room yet...I know it's getting to be that time.  I just don't want to up and down the hall every hour.  
Overall, she is such a happy baby, and I am so much more relaxed this time than I was with Emma.  I really am excited to the days where the two of them start to play together and enjoy each other.  

1 comment:

Laurie said...

She looks so cute in that pic!! And so old!