So Madeline likes to be held. All. the. time. As much as I love holding her, it gets hard when trying to do things, like play with Emma, go to the bathroom, sleep. Typically, even if she's sound asleep, she will wake up within 5 minutes of putting her down (okay, there are a few times during the day where she will sleep not being held, I'll give her that.) Danielle let me borrow The Ultimate Baby Wrap, and it is God sent (THANK YOU). It does take a DVD instruction manual to figure out, OR just Danielle's guidance and a picture instruction online (This is what we do while our girls run amuck. Just kidding, they play pretty good!)
So, later on, Maddie was asleep in my arms, I put her down to figure out the wrap before she woke up, and she woke up (of course). Within minutes of being put in the wrap, she was out. I do have a little bit of the pregnant belly feeling again with her on me, but my arms are free and not going numb!
I still have to figure out what to do with the hangy-piece. But look how snug she is!
Arms free to do things, such as blog about the wrap.
And don't mind me, it was my makeup and hair stylists day off.
1 comment:
YAY! I think I have tears in my eyes from your awesome ultimate wrap job!!! I'm so proud. Keep it up and now, go get things done!! :)
Post a Comment