Monday, May 4, 2009

rainy Monday

My poor girl is so tired, she actually has dark circles under her eyes (she had another rough night, out of bed crying on and off for a few hours.)  My sister came over today and we took the girls to the mall to add some fun to our rainy day.  Emma rode the carousel horse a few times, and we picked up Mother's Day presents, and had a little Chic-fil-a.  Naptime came and went with Emma only sleeping an hour.  So we snuggled on the couch (see below) with all the necessities.  I got "101 Dalmations" on On-Demand, but I didn't read the description, and it was the real people one, not the cartoon.  But Emma still watched it for about 40 minutes and I took a short snooze on the couch.  I'm praying this girl gets some sleep!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

AWWW I'm praying you guys get some sleep tonight!