Friday, May 1, 2009
escape artist
So I just said a month ago that I'm leaving Emma in her crib until she tries to get out. Well she must have decided that now she's a big sister, she needs a big girl bed, because the past two mornings she's climbed out of bed, opened her door, and left her room. Yesterday morning I thought was a fluke because she woke up crying and I couldn't get to her fast enough, so she climbed out. This morning, I was on watch on our monitor to make sure she didn't climb out and get hurt. I heard unfamiliar sounds on the monitor, looked and didn't see her in her bed, so I ran to open her door. She was standing at the door and said, "Mommy!" (all smiles). I still have not idea how she climbed out so quietly, without getting hurt, but tonight Bill is going to change the front of her crib to toddler rails. It makes me sad that she's such a big girl now, and worried that my wonderful sleeper will be up a lot now (and we already have one who keeps us up all night.) We'll see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment