I'm off from school today and tomorrow (hooray!), and I love it. I feel so much more organized being at home, so I enjoyed even cleaning this morning.
Emma eating some breakfast, her yogurt, which she REFUSES to let anyone feed her anymore. (About 75% ends up in her mouth, which isn't too bad.) I think the terrible twos have hit us already. Emma has been very strong-willed lately, and will have a complete tantrum if something isn't going her way. Bill and I gently (and not so gently at times) have tried to get past those moments.
Isn't her bed head cute? I have to clip her hair in the morning so she can see.

Emma got past her fear of the vacuum by "vacuuming" herself. She pulls it out whenever I vacuum, it's so funny. She's trying to run over the vacuum cord here (and carrying her bunny and wearing her bracelets, she's good at multi-tasking).
Emma eating some breakfast, her yogurt, which she REFUSES to let anyone feed her anymore. (About 75% ends up in her mouth, which isn't too bad.) I think the terrible twos have hit us already. Emma has been very strong-willed lately, and will have a complete tantrum if something isn't going her way. Bill and I gently (and not so gently at times) have tried to get past those moments.
Isn't her bed head cute? I have to clip her hair in the morning so she can see.
Emma got past her fear of the vacuum by "vacuuming" herself. She pulls it out whenever I vacuum, it's so funny. She's trying to run over the vacuum cord here (and carrying her bunny and wearing her bracelets, she's good at multi-tasking).
Emma and I ran to Target (my favorite place to go on a rainy day), and then I also had an ultrasound today to check a few things (all okay). Danielle graciously offered to watch Emma while I went. Emma had fun playing with the girls, and Danielle even baked some cookies, which were so good, I ate like 4 (sick). I LOVE being able to see the baby, it was moving all over the place. Here are the baby's first pictures (they're a little blurry).
*Bill just asked about the baby's arms. It does have arms. I don't understand ultrasounds, but they're there somewhere.*



No comments:
Post a Comment