Friday, September 19, 2008

apple picking

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party at Johnson's Farm. We went on a hayride, picked apples, and visited the farm animals. Emma was so funny picking the apples, she was obsessed with putting them in and out of the bags. I had to stop her from picking up the rotten apples on the ground. I never had picked an apple from a tree before, I had pictured a BIG oak tree like on TV, with apples hanging from it. But the trees were tiny-ish. Emma laughed a lot at the goats, and really liked seeing the chickens because she could get close to them. She started poking her fingers through the fence, and I got nervous they would bite her finger. We had a lot of fun, and have been eating apples all week.











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her little apple shirt is so adorable!