Thursday, August 28, 2008

counting down

This is my last week before I start school (so sad to write that!) and I have really been overwhelmed. Between trying to get things together for school and my classroom ready and just the everyday things at home, it really has felt like there's not enough hours in the day. I have given up bringing Emma to school, I liked her company, but it was not productive. (It took me ten minutes yesterday just to clean up the mess she made playing.) Thankfully, Bill left work early one day, and Laurie and my sister volunteered to watch Emma for me for a few hours, so I'm getting there. I haven't been good with my camera lately, but here are a few snapshots of the week.

she is SO happy when Elmo is on


She's getting better smiling for the camera! (FYI her playroom is taped because I painted, but I'm waiting for Bill to do the top trim.)


Emma decided to try and see how many pegs can fit down her Busy Ball Popper...
and was disappointed when they didn't shoot out like the balls.


Trying to get the pegs back out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: