Yesterday was Bill's birthday, but he had to work, so Emma and I stopped by his office yesterday for a quick visit. I really wanted to bring balloons, but thought, that would be sooo dorky and embarrassing for him, but then Bill said he wouldn't have cared. Maybe next year. Emma had fun running around his office, making friends with everyone. Last night I took him out to the Library (a restaurant, not to get books) for dinner, while Emma stayed home with Grandmom and Grandpop. It was nice, since we hadn't gone to dinner by ourselves in a while. Happy Birthday Bill, we love you!
this picture is not from yesterday...
Before we stopped by Daddy's office, Emma and I went to the Discovery Museum with Danielle and her girls. Emma had so much fun being able to run around and touch anything she wanted. We especially loved the toddler room. I can't wait to take her back when she's a little older so we can spend more time there.


No comments:
Post a Comment