On Thursday we drove down to the Cape May Zoo. It's a free zoo, so it wasn't real fancy, but it was perfect for the age Emma is at right now. She had a lot of fun watching the kids there on class trips, and even enjoyed a few of the animals too. Her top two favorite were the baby pigs and the goats (should we have gone to a farm instead?) but I think it's because those were the only ones she could get close enough to to really enjoy. It's been a long time since Bill or I have been to the zoo, and we even had fun looking at the animals. It really is amazing at how creative God is to make such neat animals for us to enjoy (from afar! The tiger looked fierce!)

I love this expression, she was so amazed at seeing the animals.

I love this expression, she was so amazed at seeing the animals.

The goats were so chubby from all the kids (and Bill) feeding them. Emma got to pet one's nose.


No comments:
Post a Comment