Bill's parents (Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop) are up from Florida this week. It's fun for them to get to see Emma and all that she does now, and I know they both missed each other. Today I met them and Bill's grandmom at the park, and Emma had so much fun playing with them on the slide and swings. She was so funny crawling back and forth through the tunnel on the jungle gym and laughing at us. I left my camera in the car, but was able to get this picture before we left. I think Emma is pointing at dirt? She's a busy girl, she has no time to look at the camera I guess.
Bill and I drove by our house tonight. We are big-time stalkers, I hope our future neighbors aren't worried about us. "There goes that car again, and look she has a camera," is probably what they are saying. The pictures are very uninteresting, but this is our basement. They are going to start framing the house this week.


1 comment:
Its good to stalk. Make sure they're building it the way you want. Eric and I drove to our house as it was being built almost every night and we found a few things they didn't do correctly and had to fix. So keep stalking! Its fun to see how your house progresses.
Post a Comment