Thursday, April 24, 2008

pool

When I heard how warm it was going to be today, I ran out and got Emma a baby pool.
It took: 20 minutes to blow it up, 15 minutes to fill it with buckets of water from the sink (she would have hated the freezing water from the hose), 5 minutes of wrestling her to sit still while I lathered her up with sunblock and put her bathing suit on... all for about 10 minutes of playing in the pool. But Emma had fun, so it was worth it. She played with some (bath) toys, and kept dunking her face in the water trying to drink the water, which made me laugh. The fun ended when Emma decided to climb the wall and leave the pool. Oh well, we have all summer at least!
*The thing above Emma's head is a blow-up sun shade. It looks strange in the pictures.*




trying to drink the water

1 comment:

Laurie said...

She looks like such a big girl in these pictures!!! Reid will have to join her in the pool soon.