Wednesday, April 9, 2008

crackers

At the grocery store today, I grabbed a box of Elmo crackers to keep Emma content while I shopped. (My mom used to give me the animal crackers that had a handle and looked like a circus train.) She's never had them before, but the picture of Elmo on it sold us both (we are the advertising company's dream). She ate a few crackers, but kept looking at the Elmo pictures and laughing so hard. She was a little obsessed. It didn't go over so well with her when I had to take the box away to get her buckled in her carseat...but they were happily united again. The love even continued when we got home.


**On a side note**

I know Emma looks like Bill. But strangers are starting to annoy me with it. Someone yesterday seriously asked me if Emma was mine. Today a cashier, who has never seen Bill, took one look at me and said, "She must look like daddy." whatever.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

Awwww, I'm sorry for saying that she looked like Bill on that last video clip. She SO has your fun personality:)

Nicole said...

Haha, I didn't mean you, but thanks!