I had such Spring fever today! Emma and I ran a few errands, and I got her a new umbrella stroller. When we got home, we tested it out and took a walk to my old elementary school in hopes of finding baby swings. There was nothing there for Emma (except some of the same swings from when I was eight) and just as we were leaving, a class came outside to play. When I was teaching, there was always a random parent or two on the school playground on warm days, and I would think, "must be nice"...and now I was that random parent, oh no! (Am I even allowed on school property during the day?) Anyway, we really enjoyed the walk, but I am still in search of a playground with baby swings (any ideas?)Monday, March 3, 2008
spring fever
I had such Spring fever today! Emma and I ran a few errands, and I got her a new umbrella stroller. When we got home, we tested it out and took a walk to my old elementary school in hopes of finding baby swings. There was nothing there for Emma (except some of the same swings from when I was eight) and just as we were leaving, a class came outside to play. When I was teaching, there was always a random parent or two on the school playground on warm days, and I would think, "must be nice"...and now I was that random parent, oh no! (Am I even allowed on school property during the day?) Anyway, we really enjoyed the walk, but I am still in search of a playground with baby swings (any ideas?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes there is a park called West Goshen Park with 3 baby swings and a very nice mile long walking path-circle. Its located in West Chester.
We can all go to the park for our next play date:) Oh and I still have to call you back Nicole, I didn't forget you! I love the bright blue stroller, we need a less cumbersome one too!
Post a Comment