Monday, March 17, 2008

firsts

Recently it seems that every day Emma does something new. Friday while we were visiting the Darnalls, Emma was on the floor playing and decided to crawl! It hasn't meant an end to scooting though...she now just mixes the two up for her own unique way to get around. Then, last night Emma was standing holding onto the couch. She turned to me, let go, and took her first steps towards me!! Luckily I was only a few steps away, so I caught her before she fell. We all were so shocked, and Emma was beaming. Today she figured out how to climb up the step into the kitchen (she has been working on that one for a week now). I know this is only the beginning of her getting into everything, but I am so proud of her! (I haven't gotten any of these events on camera yet, but I will share when I do.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in "trouble" now. She will be everywhere and into everything.! Enjoy !

adrienne said...

This girl is amazing! SuperEmma:) I think she is going to be reading and writing in a month or so;)