The first year Bill and I were married, I thought we should dye Easter eggs together. I ended up dying them myself, and he promised when we had kids we could dye them together. So four Easters later, I finally got to dye them again. I know Emma is too young to really participate, but it was still fun to start a family tradition. Bill even got into decorating them, and Emma played with plastic eggs in her highchair while we dyed away. We did have a few casualties (the "daddy egg" I made for Bill!), but they all looked so pretty when we were done. I kind of wish eggs were dyed all the time!
Daddy introducing Emma to an egg.
Daddy introducing Emma to an egg.
Emma really wanted the real eggs.
Emma finally got to touch them (she was too quick and got to lick one too!)




No comments:
Post a Comment