I realized recently that Emma's baby tub was looking a little small now, and when she took a bath in the regular tub at Cambelle's the other day, I thought I could try it at home. So I got a bath mat, and last night she took a bath in the big tub. I'm glad I did, because she is a little monkey in the tub, and needed more room. She tries to pull up on the side, pulled out the plug, and touched everything else she shouldn't. It was fun to watch her though, because she finally had enough leg room to kick her legs and splash with her feet. And she wasn't limited to playing with two rubber duckies. It was a little sad that she's growing up, but it's fun at the same time. Emma's sticking out her tongue in the last picture because she's blowing raspberries, one of her favorite noises to make.




No comments:
Post a Comment